Larrivee LV-03E Mahogany
Acoustic Guitar with Pickup
- Recording Series
- Body shape: Larrivée with Venetian cutaway
- Top: Canadian Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: African mahogany
- Binding: Maple
- Neck: African mahogany
- Fretboard: African ebony
- Fretboard inlays: 5 mm Synthetic dots
- Scale: 650 mm (25.59")
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Neck-/ Body joint at the 14th fret
- Nut width: 44.3 mm
- Distance from the E to e string: 57.2 mm
- Nut: Bone
- Frets: 160HV Nickel silver (2. 5mm x 1 mm)
- Preamp and pickup: L.R. Baggs Stagepro Element
- Bridge: African ebony with bone inlay
- Bridge pins: White composite with black dots
- Machine heads: Larrivée standard, 15:1
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 (12-53)
- Plek fretwork guarantees the best possible setup and optimal playability (exclusive at W-Music Distribution)
- Finish: Satin (body/neck)
- Includes a hardshell flat top case
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Back And Sides||Mahogany, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,30 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 501151 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!