Larrivee L-10 Rosewood
Steel String Guitar
- Rosewood Deluxe series
- Top: Canadian Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Indian rosewood
- Rosewood binding
- Neck: African mahogany
- Fretboard: African ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Deluxe Abalone
- Frets positioned precisely using PLEK technology
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Scale: 650 mm (25.59")
- Nut width: 44.3 mm
- Bone nut
- 20 Nickel silver frets (160HV, 2.5 x 1 mm)
- Neck-body transition at the 14th fret
- African ebony bridge with deluxe inlays
- Bridge saddle: Bone
- Bone bridge pins with black dots
- Distance E to e string: 57.2 mm
- JCL Standard 18:1 machine heads
- Chrome hardware
- Satin finish (body / neck)
- Hard shell archtop case included
- Made in USA
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration to extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Back And Sides||Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||44,30 mm|
|Colour||Natural, High Gloss|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.