Larrivee L-03K Koa Recording Series
- Koa Special Edition
- Body shape: Larrivée
- Top: Canadian sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Koa
- Neck: African mahogany
- Fretboard: African Ebony
- Maple binding
- 5 mm Synthetic dot fretboard inlays
- Neck / body transition at the 14th fret
- Scale length: 650 mm (25.59")
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 44.3 mm
- Bone nut
- Distance E to E string: 57.2 mm
- Nickel silver frets, 160HV, 2.5mm x 1mm
- African ebony bridge
- Saddle made of bone
- White composite bridge pins with black dots
- Plek Fretwork guarantees the best possible setup and optimal playability (exclusive to W-Music Distribution)
- JCL Standard 18: 1 machine heads
- Chrome hardware
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 12-53
- Colour: Natural matt (body / neck)
- Includes hardshell flat top case
- Made in USA
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration and extend the guarantee to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Top||Sitka Spruce massive|
|Back And Sides||Koa, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,30 mm|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.