Larrivee D-02 Dreadnought Mahogany
Steel String Guitar
- Nashville Mahogany Series
- Body shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Canadian Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: African mahogany
- Neck: African mahogany
- Fretboard: African ebony
- Maple binding
- Fretboard inlays: 5 mm synthetic dots
- Neck-body transition at the 14th fret
- Scale: 650 mm (25.59")
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Bone nut
- Distance E to e string: 55.6 mm
- Nickel silver frets, 160HV, 2.5mm x 1mm
- Bridge: African ebony
- Bridge saddle: Bone
- White composite bridge pins with black dots
- Plek Fretwork guarantees the best possible setup and optimal playability (exclusive to W-Music Distribution)
- Larrivée Standard 15:1 machine heads
- Chrome hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: D'Addario EXP16 12-53
- Colour: Natural matte (body / neck)
- Hard shell flat top case included
- Made in USA
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration to extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Top||Sitka Spruce solid|
|Back and Sides||Mahogany, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.