Larrivee OO-40 Double-O Mahogany
Steel String Guitar
- Mahogany Legacy series
- Body shape: Double-O / Grand Concert
- Top: Canadian Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: African mahogany
- Maple binding
- Neck: African mahogany
- Fretboard: African ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Synthetic Pearl
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Scale: 650 mm (25.59")
- Nut width: 44.3 mm
- Bone nut
- 18 Nickel silver frets (160HV, 2.5 x 1 mm)
- Neck-body transition on the 12th fret
- Bridge: African ebony
- Bridge saddle: Bone
- Bone bridge pins with black dots
- Distance E to e string: 57.2 mm
- Open 18:1 machine heads
- Chrome hardware
- Satin finish (body / neck)
- Hard shell flat top case included
- Made in USA
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration to extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Back and Sides||African Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||44,30 mm|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.