Lakewood M-32 CP
Steel String Guitar
- Body shape: Grand concert with round cutaway
- Solid european AAA spruce top
- Back & sides solid rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- One-piece, satin mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- Binding, headstock, sound hole ornament, heel cap and heel made of rosewood (dalbergia latifolia)
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Pickup: L.R.Baggs Anthem System
- Finish natur high-gloss
- Incl. case (Lakewood hiscox hardcase)
|Back And Sides||Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||46,00 mm|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 153976 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!