Lake People F355
Two-Channel Microphone Preamp
- Two-channel, ultra-low-noise microphone preamp with excellent sound quality and deluxe features
- Ideal addition to mixers with unsatisfactory preamps or for "direct to tape" recording
- Electronically balanced input via XLR
- Gain 0 ... +66 dB switchable in 12 steps of 6 dB
- Deactivatable gain fine adjustment with centre-lock potentiometer +/- 5 dB
- Deactivatable Lo-Cut
- 12 dB / oct.
- With variable use 12 ... 250 Hz
- Noise -129 dB at 60 dB gain
- Pad switch for -12 dB pre-attenuation
- Programmable intelligent muting system
- Phantom power 48 V switchable
- Phase reversal switchable
- 16-Level fast level meter
- 0 ... -36 dBr on the front, calibrated
- Additional separate clip display
- 2x Balanced outputs via XLR
- Option: Transformer balanced outputs
- Option: Ultra High Quality Class A Frontend
- Option: GP-I/0, e.g. for mute control / red light
|Number of microphone inputs||2|
|External effect loops||No|
|Analogue Outputs||2x XLR|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 241973 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!