Lake People G111 Black Phoneamp
- Transistorized amplifiers
- Alps RK 27 potentiometer for volume control
- Pre-gain with 5-way switchable pre-amplification
- Channel-separated construction
- Discrete output stages with 4 transistors per channel (V100 technology)
- LF frequency range 150 kHz (-3 dB)
- Toroidal transformer and large screening capacities
- Outputs with switch-on delay via relay
- Frequency range: 0 Hz - 150 kHz (-3 dB)
- Input sensitivity: +6 dBu
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Dynamic (SNR):> 129 dBA
- 2 Line inputs: XLR balanced / RCA unbalanced
- 2 Stereo headphone outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- Internal 110 - 230 V power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 168 x 47 x 125 mm
- Colour: Black
|Number of stereo channels||1|
|Output Level Adjustment Per Channel||Yes|
|Amount Of Inputs||2|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 476204 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!