Lake People G109-P HighEnd Phoneamp
High-End Headphone Amp
- Highest possible transmission quality for low-, medium- and high-impedance headphones
- Electronically balanced inputs
- Unbalanced inputs with priority
- DC coupled amplifiers (switchable)
- Gain switchable in 3 steps
- NF Frequency range 150 kHz (-3 dB)
- High grade Alps RK 27 potentiometer with optimised channel balance and low crosstalk
- Toroidal transformer and large filtering capacitors
- Discrete amplifier design
- Outputs with relay controlled switch-on delay
- Two headphones may be connected via 1/4" jacks on the front panel
- Power supply via integrated power supply with IEC/CEE plug
|Number of stereo channels||1|
|Output Level Adjustment Per Channel||Yes|
|Amount Of Inputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 281475 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!