Lake People DAC F466S D/A converter 24/192
2 Channel D / A Converter
- 2 Digital inputs switchable: transformer balanced via XLR (AES 3)
- Coaxial over RCA (S / P-DIF, AES-3id)
- 24 Bits
- AES and S / P DIF
- LED Indicators for active input, emphasis, pro format, input error, lock and key lock
- Sample rate 28 ... 210 kHz
- Conversion with delta-sigma D / A converters with excellent sound characteristics
- Conversion with 24 bits
- 115 dB Dynamics
- Output level adjustable via stereo potentiometer
- Additionally, maximum level calibrated via trimmer
- Analog outputs are electronically balanced via XLR rear panel jacks
- Multimode power supply 90 ... 260 V AC
- Format: 19" / 1HE
- Stainless steel case
- Front: Dark grey
- Option: The "DIGITAL OUT" module provides throughput of the activated digital input in AES-3 format via XLR and AES-id (S / P-DIF) via BNC
- Also available as F466 D (4ch) with 2 x DAC modules
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||2|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 241979 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!