Lake People ANA-Tool F844
- 2 x 1 in 4/4 x 1 in 2
- 2 x 2 Identical sections, each with one balanced input to two balanced outputs (4 x 1 in 2)
- Front switchable from 2 x 1 in 2 to 1 in 4
- Rear inputs balanced via XLR
- XLR input jacks with gold-plated contacts
- Optimised for line-level signals
- Impedance: 20 kOhm
- Differentiation of the input signals with highest common mode rejection
- Internal bandlimiting filter to a safe and reasonable range of 5 Hz -40 kHz (-1 dB)
- Front spindle trimmer for level adjustment in the range -12 to 12 dB
- Balancing of the output signals with optimised circuits for highest
- Resistance and voltage unbalance damping
- IRT compliant output impedance 30 ohms
- XLR output jacks with gold-plated contacts
|Number Of Channels||2|
|Outputs Per Channel||4|
|+48 V Phantom power||No|
|Grd Lift Switch||Yes|
|Design||19" / 1U|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 277150 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!