Lake People ANA-Tool F833
- 2 x 2 Identical sections with two balanced inputs and one balanced output each (4 x 2 in 1)
- Front side is switchable from 2 x 2 in 1 to 4 in 1 (output signal can then be split to both outputs)
- Rear side inputs balanced symmetrically via XLR
- Optimised for line level signals
- Impedance: 20 kOhm
- Differentiation of the input signals with the highest common mode rejection (CMMR)
- Internal filters for band limitating to a safe and useful range from 5-40 kHz (-1 dB)
- Multiturn trimpots on the front for level adjustment in the range of -12 up to 12 dB
- Balancing of the output signals with optimised circuits for highest resistance - and voltage common mode rejection ratio
- IRT compliant output impedance of 30 ohms
- XLR input and output sockets with gold-plated contacts
|Number Of Channels||8|
|Outputs Per Channel||2|
|+48 V Phantom power||No|
|Grd Lift Switch||No|
|Design||19" / 1U|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 109851 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!