La Mancha Rubi CM/63
- Size: 7/8
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Toona Kalantas with carbon reinforcement
- Spanish neck/body joint
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Scale: 630 mm
- Nut width: 52 mm
- Bridge: Ovangkol with double holes
- Nut and saddles: Bone
- Strings: Savarez Cantiga Mixed Tension 510MRJ
- Maple bindings
- Gold-plated machine heads with black knobs
- Finish: Matte, open pored
- Colour: Natural
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||52,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423023 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!