Küng Studio Garklein 1101
- Baroque fingering
- Material: Pear wood
- Tuning: 442 Hz
- The Studio Garklein is no children's recorder, but intended for advanced players
- It sounds strong and pervasive and is often used as a special effect in the ensemble or as a birdsong flute
- Range is an octave and a sixth
- Throaty sound
- Length: 16.2 cm
- Treated inside with wax
- Exterior with matte finish
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395723 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!