Kolstein Bass Rosin All Weather
- For double bass
- Weather resistant
Safety Notes H Phrases
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H351: Suspected of causing cancer <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H361: Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child <state specific effect if known> <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Safety Notes P Phrases
- P202: Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P264: Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305-P351-P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337-P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405: Store locked up.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to …
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||6|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||February 2004|
Find Double Bass Cleaning Products & Rosin
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 167728 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!