Knaggs Keya J Olive Drab Gloss Relic
- Body: Mahogany
- Set-in neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Dots
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12")
- Nut width: 42.9 mm (1.69")
- Bone nut
- 24 Medium frets
- Pickup: 1 Seymour Duncan SH-1 humbucker (bridge) and 1 Seymour Duncan P-90 (neck)
- 2 Volume controls and 2 tone controls
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Influence 2-in-1 bridge
- Kluson vintage machine heads
- Nickel hardware
- Colour: Olive Drab Gloss Relic
- Case included
- Made in USA
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 502111 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!