KMA Audio Machines Cirrus Delay and Reverb
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Delay and Reverb
- With a delay side and a reverb side with the main basic controls as well as a Mix knob
- In addition, the Cirrus offers 3 different delay and reverb modes, each with a dynamic function controlled by the attack and Sensitivity Control to allow for funky, celestial sounds
- Controls: Delay, Reverb, Time, Decay, Damp, Sens, Repeats, EXP Mode
- Switches: Reverb Mode, Delay Mode, Subdivision, Effect Order
- Foot switch: Effect bypass, tap tempo
- Input and output: 6.3 mm jack
- Expression: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Effect Loop: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- Power adapter connector: Hollow socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative pole inside, current consumption: 220 mA
- Power supply via 9 V DC power adapter (not included - suitable power supply: Article no. 409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 120 x 62 mm
- Weight: 420 g
- Made in Germany
Note: Battery operation not possible.
|Delay Time||1500 ms|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 474571 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!