Keith McMillen QuNeo
USB MIDI controller
- 16 square pads with 127 velocity levels
- X / Y positioning - individually pressure-sensitive - corners with different functions
- 2 rotary sensors - each sensor measures the pressure, angle and distance from the center
- 9 touch-sensitive sliders - LEDs in the controllers respond as VU meters
- All pads, sliders, rotary sensors and 17 switches are sensitive to touch and pressure and register exactly where the touch takes place
- Visual feedback of the elastomeric surfaces with 251 multi-colour LEDs
- QuNeo has exactly the size of an iPad (V1) and fits into corresponding brackets
- Supports USB, OSC and MIDI (requires optional Midi Expander: 267967)
- Supports all popular music software applications directly "out of the box"
|5-pole DIN MIDI||No|
|Foot Controller Connection||No|
|Additional Features||Multitouch, LEDs, touch sensitive|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 279863 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!