Keeley Dark Side V2
- Fuzz, phaser, Uni-Vibe, Flanger, Rotary, Delay
- Controls for level (for delay or modulation) Blend / Tape Head Depth / Time, Rate / feedback filter, and Fuzz Level (for Fuzz)
- Toggle switch for switching between "Flange / Rotary", "delay" or "phase / U-Vibe" effects
- Rocker Switch to toggle between "Flat", "Full" or "Scoop" modes
- Order switch for changing the order of fuzz and Mod Section in the signal chain
- True bypass
- Metal casing
- Modulating bypass footswitch
- Modulation status LED
- Fuzz bypass footswitch
- Fuzz Status LED
- 6.3 mm mono-latches the input / output
- 6.3 mm for controlling the expression input RATE
- Powered by 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel connector, polarity (-) inside, not included)
- Power consumption: 75mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 99 x 120 x 53 mm
- Weight: 425 g
Note: Cannot be operated with batteries
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!