Kala Ukelele Strings
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown exclude VAT Free Shipping Over £135
Compare Added (Remove)
String Set For 4-string ukulele bass, Factory on all 4-String ukulele basses except Rumbler, Including rubber plug at the end
- For 4-string ukulele bass
- Factory on all 4-String ukulele basses except Rumbler
- Including rubber plug at the end
String Set for Ukulele Round wound, Nylon core, Thickness: 050 - 065 - 095 - 110, Windings silver-coated, Specially developed for use with the Kala U-Bass, Warm, powerful sound with clear articulation of the notes, Strings designed and dimensioned...
- Round wound
- Nylon core
- Thickness: 050 - 065 - 095 - 110
String Set for 4-String U-Bass For EADG tuning, Original equipment on the U-BASS Rumbler models, Regular tension, Suitable for 20" to 21" scales, Made from a specially developed nylon mixture, Colour: Silver-grey, Made by Aquila in Italy
- For EADG tuning
- Original equipment on the U-BASS Rumbler models
- Regular tension
Strings for 5-String U-bass For BEADG tuning, Original stringing on most U-BASS models, Thickness in mm: 2.8, 3.4, 4.0, 4.6, 5.8, Regular tension, Suitable for 23" to 24" scale lengths, Made of polyurethane, Colour: Black, Made by Road Toad...
- For BEADG tuning
- Original stringing on most U-BASS models
- Thickness in mm: 2.8, 3.4, 4.0, 4.6, 5.8
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!