JHS Pedals Supreme - Fuzz
Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Octave Fuzz
- From the 'Legends Of Fuzz' series by JHS Pedals
- Based on the 1972 Shin-Ei Super-Fuzz
- Loud, screaming, dynamic octave fuzz
- Switchable JHS mode offers a stronger emphasis on the Octave Up effect with a denser mid-range and more output volume
- Tone switch activates a cut in the mid-range that flattens the attack a little
- True bypass
- Volume and expand controls
- Switch for mode and tone
- Bypass footswitch
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input / output
- Power supply with 9 V battery or via 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm coaxial connector, polarity (-) inside - not included)
- Current consumption less than 100 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 144 x 92 x 51 mm
- Weight: approx. 380 g
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty and extend the guarantee to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.