JHS Pedals Supreme - Fuzz
Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Octave Fuzz
- From the 'Legends Of Fuzz' series by JHS Pedals
- Based on the 1972 Shin-Ei Super-Fuzz
- Loud, screaming, dynamic octave fuzz
- Switchable JHS mode offers a stronger emphasis on the Octave Up effect with a denser mid-range and more output volume
- Tone switch activates a cut in the mid-range that flattens the attack a little
- True bypass
- Volume and expand controls
- Switch for mode and tone
- Bypass footswitch
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input / output
- Power supply with 9 V battery or via 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm coaxial connector, polarity (-) inside - not included)
- Current consumption less than 100 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 144 x 92 x 51 mm
- Weight: approx. 380 g
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration and extend the guarantee to 4 years.
B-Stock from £161 available
|sales rank in this product group||338|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||June 2020|
Find Distortion Pedals
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.