JHS Pedals Paul Gilbert PG-14 Distortion
Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Paul Gilbert signature model
- New, unique circuit design, which has been specially developed according to Paul Gilbert's specifications
- Active preamp for the midrange before a FET-based distortion section
- True bypass
- Controls for volume, mid, drive, tone, mid freq, push, bypass foot pedal
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- Input / output: 6.3 mm Mono jack
- Powered via optional 9 V DC power supply (not included), 2.1 x 5.5 mm AC adapter, negative polarity inside
- Current consumption less than 100 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 119 x 71 x 40 mm
- Weight: 390 g
- Made in the USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration to extend the warranty to 4 years.
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 483108 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!