JHS Pedals Colour Box V2 Preamp / EQ
Preamp/EQ DI Box
- For all instruments and microphones
- Sound and character of a Vintage Neve Studio console
- 2 Serial gain stages
- Suitable for electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass, keyboard, vocals, as well as other instruments
- Advanced EQ section with +/- 17 dB cut/boost in each band
- Can transfer 48 V phantom power to condenser microphones
- True bypass
- Controls for: Master, Pre-Vol, Step, Hi Pass, Treble, Middle, Bass, Treble Shift, Mid Shift, Bass Shift
- Hi-pass toggle switch activates the high-pass section
- Hi/Lo toggle switch selects between Clean Mode (lower gain) or Distorted Mode (higher gain)
- INST/XLR switch selects the input source
- Pad switch (-20 dB) for the XLR input
- Bypass footswitch
- Status LED
- XLR/TRS (6.3 mm) Combo input
- XLR Output
- 6.3 mm Mono jack output
- Operates via 9V DC power supply with 2.1 x 5.5 mm coaxial power connector, negative polarity (-) inside (not included, must be ordered separately)
- Power consumption: 193 mA
- Metal housing
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 110 x 60 mm
- Weight: 480 g
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty to extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.