JHS Pedals Colour Box V2 Preamp / EQ
Preamp/EQ DI Box
- For all instruments and microphones
- Sound and character of a Vintage Neve Studio console
- 2 Serial gain stages
- Suitable for electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass, keyboard, vocals, as well as other instruments
- Advanced EQ section with +/- 17 dB cut/boost in each band
- Can transfer 48 V phantom power to condenser microphones
- True bypass
- Controls for: Master, Pre-Vol, Step, Hi Pass, Treble, Middle, Bass, Treble Shift, Mid Shift, Bass Shift
- Hi-pass toggle switch activates the high-pass section
- Hi/Lo toggle switch selects between Clean Mode (lower gain) or Distorted Mode (higher gain)
- INST/XLR switch selects the input source
- Pad switch (-20 dB) for the XLR input
- Bypass footswitch
- Status LED
- XLR/TRS (6.3 mm) Combo input
- XLR Output
- 6.3 mm Mono jack output
- Operates via 9V DC power supply with 2.1 x 5.5 mm coaxial power connector, negative polarity (-) inside (not included, must be ordered separately)
- Power consumption: 193 mA
- Metal housing
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 110 x 60 mm
- Weight: 480 g
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration to extend the warranty to 4 years.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 479409 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!