Jakob Winter JW 51015 ALICE Viola Case
- For violas from 15" - 16.5"
- Greenline viola case made from renewable natural fibres
- Hard-wearing, shock-absorbing hard shell
- Water-repellent and weather-resistant
- Light construction ensures low weight and optimal comfort
- 2 Easy-Access locks
- Backpack system with 2 straps
- Non-slip comfortable soft grip
- Inner lining made of high quality, environmentally friendly cotton velvet
- Optimal protection of the instrument thanks to moulded insert
- Suspension system for protection against impacts
- Accessory compartment
- Swivel-type bow holder for 2 bows
- Weight: approx. 1.45 kg
- Colour: Alice
Note: Cover fabric is sold by the metre, so the pattern may vary
- Total length: 71 cm
- Body length: 44 cm
- Upper bout: 20 cm
- Lower bout: 24.3 cm
- Height at bridge: 12.4 cm
- Length: 83.5 cm
- Width: 28.5 cm
- Height: 16.5 cm
|Taille||15'' - 16,5''|
|backpack straps included||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475758 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!