Jackson Pro Soloist SL3Q Blonde
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted maple
- Continuous neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Alumiloid Piranha Tooth fretboard inlays
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Nut: Floyd Rose 1000 Locking
- Nut width: 42.86 mm (1.69")
- Scale length: 648 mm (25.51")
- Compound fretboard radius: 304.8 - 406 mm (12"- 16")
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single Coil (neck) Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil (middle) and Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 humbucker (bridge)
- 1 x Volume and 1 x tone control
- 5-Way switch
- Milled Floyd Rose 1000 Double-Locking Tremolo
- Jackson Sealed DieCast machine heads
- Black hardware
- Strings: NPS .009"- .042"
- Colour: Blonde
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 486607 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!