Jackson Pro Soloist SL2M Metallic Red
- Body: Mahogany
- Full neck: Maple with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- Fretboard: Maple
- Pearloid Piranha Tooth fretboard inlays
- Oiled neck finish
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42.86 mm
- Compound radius: 304.5 - 406.4 mm
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan TB-6 (bridge) and SH-6N (neck) humbucker
- 1 Toggle-switch
- Recessed Floyd Rose 1000 double-locking tremolo
- Black hardware
- Factory stringing: Fender NPS .009 - .042 (Article Nr. 133191)
- Colour: Metallic Red
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455571 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!