Jackson Pro Soloist SL2M MAH MN MAG
- Pro series
- Mahogany body
- Continuous maple neck
- Maple fretboard
- Pearloid Piranha Tooth Small fretboard inlays
- Scale: 648 mm (25.51")
- Compound fretboard radius: 305 - 406 mm (12"- 16")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.69")
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking nut
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 (bridge) and Distortion SH-6N (neck) humbucker
- 1 x Volume and 1 x tone control
- 3-Way switch
- Single-cut Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo
- Jackson Sealed die-cast machine heads
- Black hardware
- Strings: NPS .009"- .042"
- Colour: Magenta
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 484401 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!