Jackson CD24 Pro Series Gloss Black
- Design: Offset V-Style
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Maple with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Pearloid Ghostfin fretboard inlays
- Oiled neck finish
- Compound radius: 304.5 - 406.4 mm
- Nut width: 42.86 mm
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 (bridge) and 59 SH-1N (neck) humbuckers
- 1 Volume and 1 tone control
- 3-Way switch
- Recessed Floyd Rose 1000 double-locking tremolo
- Colour: Black, high-gloss
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455580 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!