J. Meinlschmidt JM Nr. 3 for Piston & Rotor
Synthetic valve oil
- For Perinet and rotary valves
- Especially for instruments that already have a larger playing range
- Helps to seal valves
- Protects against wear
- Corrosion and deposits
- Odourless - non-clumping
- CO² / climate-neutral production
- For the protection of perinet and rotary valves
- Helps to seal valves, which already show some larger clearance
- Alows a long lasting, smooth and fast valve clearance and prevents getting stuck
- Developed and recommended by the valve manufacturer
- Contents: 50 ml
- Made in Germany
|For Rotar Valves||Yes|
|For Trombone Slides||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 479037 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!