iZotope RX 6 Standard Upgrade von 1-5
Audio restoration software (download)
- Upgrade from iZotope RX 1-5 to RX 6
- In-depth process control with extensive intervention possibilities and few artifacts
- Instant Process for fast auto-corrections for a large majority of spectral editing tasks
- Composite View with up to 16 individual audio tracks for processing multitrack recordings
- De-bleed allows the reduction of unwanted crosstalk, such as from headphones or click sounds on vocal tracks, etc.
- Spectral De-ess attenuates hissing sounds without any loss of sound
- Mouth De-click removes unpleasant mouth noises
- Spectral Repair allows for targeted processing during spectral editing against unwanted sounds, such as dropouts from broken audio cables, removal of background noise, etc.
- Voice De-noise reduces unwanted static or dynamic ambient noises, such as from air conditioners, refrigerators, etc.
- De-plosive for transparent processing of plosive sounds
- Spectral De-noise removes or reduces permanent ambient noises
- De-click eliminates clicks, pops and digital impulses
- De-clip reduces / eliminates analog and digital clipping artifacts
- De-hum removes annoying ground hums and overtones with narrow-band harmonic filters
- Many other functions are included, such as: Normalize, Fade, Resample, Dither, etc.
- Batch processing
- Supported formats: standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later (32 / 64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.8, registered iZotope RX 1-5, internet connection
Further iZotope items
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany