iZotope Ozone 9 Standard UG Elements
- Upgrade of Ozone Elements to Ozone 9 Standard
- Compact mastering tool with numerous editing options
- Master assistant supports entry into the mastering process via analysis of the output signal
- Modern or vintage sound character can be selected
- Loudness target settings for CD or streaming
- Module chains of unlimited length
- Match the EQ module with 8000 bands - adjust the frequency via the reference- and target function
- Selectable frequency range and storable reference curves
- Vintage modules to expand the range of tonal possibilities
- Integrated A/B comparisons for up to 10 reference productions
- Includes multiband mastering processors, such as Imager, Maximizer, EQ, Dynamic EQ, Dynamics, Exciter and Vintage Limiter
- Maximizer with low-latency IRC mode
- Independent stereo processing of transients and sustain as well as Learn Threshold function
- Exciter includes various saturation modes per band: Warm, Retro, Tape, Tube, Triode or Dual Triode
- Preset manager with many mastering presets
- Flexible routing
- Undo history
- Scalable user interface
- Supported formats (64-bit only): VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / NCP
- System requirements: from Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OSX 10.11.6 - 10.14.4, registered iZotope Ozone Elements, internet connection
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475008 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!