iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced UG 5-8 Std.
- Upgrade of Ozone 5-8 Standard to Ozone 9 Advanced
- Professional mastering tool with extensive processing possibilities
- Tonal Balance Control plug-in allows shared access to all Ozone 9 Advanced instances in the various tracks, as well as communicates with Neutron 3 Advanced (Article Nr 467677) for a seamless mixing and mastering workflow
- Master assistant supports entry into the mastering process via analysis of the output signal
- Modern or vintage sound character can be selected
- Loudness target settings for CD or streaming
- Module chains of unlimited length
- Match the EQ module with 8000 bands - adjust the frequency via the reference- and target function
- Selectable frequency range and storable reference curves
- Master Rebalance module via source separation offers an automatable real-time gain control for vocals, bass or drums in stereo mixes in the range of +/- 8 dB
- Low-end focus module with Spectral Shaping for adjusting contrasts in the lower frequencies and changing dynamics
- Integrated A/B comparison for up to 10 reference productions
- Contains the following mastering processors and plug-ins: Master Rebalance, Low End Focus, Match EQ, Spectral Shaper EQ, Dynamic EQ, Post EQ, Maximizer, Imager, Exciter, Dynamics, Vintage Limiter, Vintage Tape, Vintage EQ and Vintage Compressor
- Maximizer with IRC IV and low-latency IRC mode
- Independent stereo processing of transients and sustain as well as Learn Threshold function
- Exciter includes various saturation modes per band: Warm, Retro, Tape, Tube, Triode or Dual Triode
- Preset manager with many mastering presets
- Flexible routing
- Undo history
- Scalable user interface
- Supported formats (only 64-bit): VST 2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / NCP
- System requirements: from Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OSX 10.11.6 - 10.14.4, registered iZotope Ozone 5-8 Standard, internet connection
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475015 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!