iZotope Iris 2
Virtual Instrument (Download)
- Sample-based tone generation with up to four layers of samples
- Playback and filter areas can be freely draw on the spectrogram with filter function to set or adjust various playback parameters
- Master filter with 17 different characteristics
- Flexible and versatile modulation system with five extended envelopes and five LFOs, each of which provides 20 different wave tables
- Extensive effect section
- Macro controls for quick access to related parameters
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: min. Win7 (32/64-bit) / Mac OSX 10.7, 11 GB HD, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
|Copy protection||ilok2, Challenge-Response|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 393272 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!