IMG Stageline ECMS-70
Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- For professional studio use
- Cardioid characteristic
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 78 db
- Maximum sound pressure: 132 dB
- Impedance: 150 Ohm
- System: Capacitor
- 48 V phantom power
- Connection: XLR sym.
- Metal housing
- Diameter: 50 mm
- Length: 185 mm
- Weight: 310 g
- Includes vibration-absorbing holder (shock-mount) with 16 mm tripod thread (5/8"), 9 mm adapter screw (3/8") and leather bag included in scope of delivery
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 479468 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!