Electric GuitarIn the 1970s, the Japanese company Ibanez built cheap and at the same time good copies of the then leading American manufacturers Fender and Gibson. But already in the early 80s they began to offer their own models, and now the company can easily keep up in all price categories. Not least due to the fact that the virtuosos (especially Steve Vai, Joe Satriani and Frank Gambale) have their favorite guitars made by Ibanez, the brand Ibanez is today mentioned in the same breath with the brands that formerly inspired it.
The JEM series is based on the Steve Vai models built since the late 80's - the JEM 7V is one of the numerous Steve Vai models and delivers as expected everything that the Master would expect of his instrument: Monkey Grip, alder body , 5-piece maple neck with walnut strip JEM PRESTIGE, rosewood fretboard, 24 frets, pearl / abalone "Tree of Life" inlays, the proven EDGE bridge, gold hardware, 2 x Di Marzio evolution humbucker.
The white lacquer, the "Tree of life" inlays in the fretboard, the sophisticated golden hardware and the chic Perloid pickguard ensure that the guitar is also visually absolutely top.
- Steve Vai Model
- Alder body
- 5-Piece JEM Prestige maple/walnut neck
- Rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia latifolia)
- 24 Frets
- Pearl/Abalone "Tree of Life" fretboard inlays
- Pickups: 2 Di Marzio Evolution Humbuckers and 1 Di Marzio Evolution Single Coil
- Edge tremolo
- Gold hardware
- Colour: White
- Includes case
- Ibanez ST Style Guitars at a glance
- display ST Style Guitars in price range 2500 € - 3000 €
- go to product group ST Style Guitars
- go to product group Signature Guitars
- go to product group Electric Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Ibanez
- Ibanez Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page