Ibanez BTB846V-ABL Workshop
6-String electric bass
- Workshop series
- Body: Ash/mahogany
- Top: Burlap poplar
- 5-Piece neck-through: Maple/walnut with graphite reinforcement
- Fretboard: Jatoba
- 24 Medium steel frets
- Scale: 838 mm (33")
- Nut width: 54 mm
- Pickups: 2 Bartolini BH2 humbuckers
- Ibanez Custom 3-band electronics with 3-way mid frequency switch
- MR5S bridge
- String spacing: 17 mm/adjustable
- Colour: Antique Brown Stained Low Gloss
|Basic Shape||Double Cutaway|
|Body||Ash Tree, Mahogany|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 444880 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!