Hughes&Kettner ERA 1 Wood
- For steel string guitar, classical guitar, accordion, strings, keyboard, zither etc.
- 4 Channels
- Power: 250 W
- Equipped with: 8" Custom made speaker + 1" dome tweeter
- High resolution
- Direct and unadulterated sound reproduction
- Large headroom for a dynamic feel
- Exact mapping of the entire frequency spectrum
- Channels 1 and 2 identically and equally usable for two instruments or instrument and vocals or two voices, each equipped with high resolution mic and instrument input (XLR / jack combo jack - phantom power switchable)
- Switches: -10 dB / Shape / Mute Gain control 3-band EQ with two modes (e.g. for steel string and nylon string)
- Channel-specific FX engine with 16 programs - Reverbs, Chorus, Flanger etc.
- Channel 3: AUX In 3.5 mm stereo input, adjustable, for an external audio source
- Channel 4: FX-Return 6.3 mm stereo input, adjustable, usable for devices with line level
- Master section with volume and notch filters for suppression of resonance
- 5 Outputs: DI, Line, Tuner, Headphones, Digital Out S / PDIF Toslink
- FX loop: 6.3 mm FX send
- 35 mm tripod flange
- Weight: 10.75 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 351 x 285 x 290 mm
- Colour: Natural, glazed
- Includes tilter (25° / 35°) and padded protective cover
- Made in Germany
- Matching foot switch Hughes & Kettner FS-2: Article number 135680 (not included)
|Power in Watts||250|
|Speaker size||1x 8", 1x 1"|
|External FX Loop||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 415880 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!