HoTone Binary Eko
- Compact, easy-to-use dual footswitch Delay
- 17 High-quality delay effects from vintage to modern
- Up to 4000 ms maximum delay time
- Tap Tempo function
- Stereo I / Os
- EXP socket for expression pedal control
- USB socket for firmware update and loading / managing effects via free Mac / PC software
- 10 Presets (5 presets x 2 banks)
- OLED screen with clear display
- Controls: Mix - A - B - F.Back - Time
- Pushbuttons: Global - Save / Exit - Plus - Minus
- LED: 5 x Translucent LED Controls
- Footswitch: Effect Bypass - Patch / Tap
- Connections: Stereo Input (6.3 mm jack) - Stereo Output (2 x 6.3 mm jack) - Expression Input (6.3 mm jack) - Power supply connector (coaxial connection 5.5 x 2.1 mm - negative polarity inside) - USB port
- Power consumption: 200 mA
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (not included in delivery - available under Art.409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 121 x 72 x 47 mm
- Weight: 340 g
Note: no battery operation possible.
|Delay Time||1 - 4000 ms|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 441596 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!