Hohner Harmonica In. Workshop Toolkit
Tool Service Set
- Includes instructions for professional players and aspiring harmonica technicians
- Reed adjustment can be adapted to every player's own playing preferences
- Contains high-quality tools for tuning
- Allows for all kinds of adjustments and repairs to be made (cleaning, maintenance, servicing of the instrument)
- Fine adjustment possibilities in accordance to each players' needs
- Combination de-riveting tool - special pliers to remove old rivets and to punch new holes before gluing over the top of the screw head. Comes with two different interchangeable inserts.
- Reamer 1.4 - For reaming up reedplates and reeds to fit new stud dimensions
- Universal holder - Holds the reamer and is also used when setting the stud to the reed plate
- Drill part - For deburring reed plates as well as new reeds
- Tap 1.4 - Cuts an M1.4 thread into the reed plate
- Screwdriver - For screwing in the new stud
- Star nut spanner - For screwing special nuts to the stud holding the replacement reed
- Special M1.4 nut - For screwing to the locking stud in order to attach new reeds
- M1.4 locking stud - For the permanent fitting of new reeds to the reed plate
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 281941 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!