- Adjustable without tools in 3 different ways (position, angle and height)
- Simple and flexible adjustment - reliable and stable while playing
- Harmonica can be easily changed without changing the settings by inserting the instrument from the front
Hohner Service Kit
- With this "tongue-stripper" kit debris can be removed easily with little effort
- Maintain, ventilating, retuning and minor repairs are no longer a problem
Hohner FlexCase L
- Maximum flexibility in configuration: the case offers space for either 18 diatonic ...
- Rubber flaps protect each harmonica individually and thus avoid scratches or dents
- A zippered, protective centre divider can be removed during live use to see the full contents of FlexCase L at a glance
Hohner FlexCase M
- The FlexCase M protects each harmonica individually
- Prevents scratches or dents
- Provides sufficient air circulation
Hohner FlexCase XL
- Maximum flexibility in design: Thanks to the partly removable foam insert, the ...
- Depending on the combination, a vocal microphone, a bullet microphone with cable, ...
- The foam insert protects each harmonica individually and thus avoids scratches or dents
Hohner Blues Harp Belt
- With pockets for 6 blues harps
- Hohner Logo
- Colour: Black
Hohner Harmonica In. Workshop Toolkit
- Includes instructions for professional players and aspiring harmonica technicians
- Reed adjustment can be adapted to every player's own playing preferences
- Contains high-quality tools for tuning
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!