Hörluchs HL 4210 beige
2-Way In-Ear Earphones
- With bass-driven high-quality sound
- 2-Way high-end balanced armature driver
- Frequency range: 20 - 25000 Hz
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Integrated passive crossover for the perfect tuning of the drivers
- Bass boost with extremely clear treble reproduction
- High-end acoustic filter to smooth out unpleasant frequency peaks
- Very pleasant wearing comfort thanks to its small design
- 3D-Smart-Surface ensures a flat look with cable outlet behind the ear
- Pluggable detachable cable
- Cable length: 160 cm
- Bending wire in the ear hooks guarantees additional hold of the in-ears
- Colour: Beige-glossy
- Includes earwax filter for protection and hygiene of the sound channel and long lifespan of the technology, foam and silicone earmolds in 3 sizes (S, M, L), suitable for all applications, cleaning cloth, 1/4" jack to 3.5mm, earwax filter L / R and cloth bag
- Handmade in Germany
|Custom Made In-Ear||No|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 463665 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!