Hiscox Liteflite Tenor Horn Case
Case for Alto Horn
- Liteflite construction - High-impact A.B.S. plastic outer shell and a high-tech foam interior padding
- Absorbs shocks and provides very good thermal insulation
- Very good structural rigidity
- The aluminium valance extends deep inside the case behind the plastic shell, into which all the hardware (handles, latches, hinges, etc.) is riveted, greatly reducing the possibility of fittings coming loose
- Anti-Tip function: Prevents the case from tipping over even when the lid is open and no instrument is inside
- External material: ABS
- Interior lining: Velour
- External dimensions: 70 x 30 x 38 cm
- Max. interior dimensions: 60 x 25 x 27 cm
- Weight: 3.16 kg
- Colour: Black
- Manufactured in the UK
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434448 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!