- Semi-permanent coating material especially developed for slides and valves of brass instruments, Heyday's slide makes common lubricants unnecessary on ideal conditions.
- The slides or valves to be treated must be cleaned thoroughly and degreased (we recommend HEYDAY’S – Preclean).
- Now you only need to spray a thin and even layer of HEYDAY’S – slide onto the inner stockings or the valve. Finally, let “harden” for one hour.
- Now simply spray water functioning as lubricant onto the relevant parts of your instrument as usually
- Common lubricants can be used additionally, but usually they are no longer necessary
|For Lacquered Instruments||Yes|
|For Silver Plated Instruments||Yes|
|For Brass instrument||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 226491 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!