Heyday's Cleaning Rod Carbon one-piece
Cleaning Rod For every brass player for the thorough and controlled cleaning of mouth pipes, reeds and perinet valve sockets
- By using HEYDAY'S - clean brass & bronze, mouthpipes, valve bushings, etc. are freed from dirt, oxidation and deposits
- Mouthpipes hold longer and valves slide again much better
- The brush is simply screwed onto the HEYDAY'S - Cleaning Rod and can be replaced inexpensively after wear
- Made of carbon
- Length without handle: 27 cm
|For Lacquered Instruments||Yes|
|For Silver Plated Instruments||Yes|
|For Brass instrument||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||68|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||September 2012|
Find Wind Instrument Cleaning Products
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.