Heyday's Cleaning Brush for Leadpipes
Cleaning Brush for leadpipes
- The HEYDAY'S - Cleaning Brush is a special tool for every brass player for the thorough and controlled cleaning of leadpipes
- By applying HEYDAY'S - Clean Brass & Bronze, the inside of the mouth pipe is freed of dirt, oxidation and deposits, and the mouth pipe will last longer and work better
- The brush is simply screwed onto the HEYDAY'S - Cleaning Rod and the brush can be replaced inexpensively after it is worn out
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Total length: 80 mm
- Contents: 4+1
- Cleaning Rod" and "Clean Brass & Bronze" are not included inbegrepen
|For Lacquered Instruments||Yes|
|For Silver Plated Instruments||Yes|
|For Brass instrument||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 295420 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!