Heritage Audio 73 Jr.
Heritage Audio 73Jr Preamp, 80dB Class A Microphone preamplifier, HI-LO selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating. High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics., 50Db Class A Line preamplifier, bridging input impedance, balanced and floating., All discrete Class A Ultra High Impedance J-Fet Direct Input on a high quality Neutrik Jack. The DI circuit is ahead of the Mic Input transformer, so the transformer is ON when in DI mode. DI is automatically switched on when inserting a jack., Class A single ended, 2N3055 driven, high headroom output stage., PAD: 20dB Mic input attenuation ahead of the input transformer to avoid overloading it., HI PASS FILTER: Active all discrete Class A 3rd order Bessel, 80Hz Hi Pass Filter. 18dB/octave slope., OUTPUT control to allow overloading of the preamp., Internal slow turn-on +24v power supply for lower inrush current, which improves your lunchbox performance., Carnhill Input and Output transformers., 3 gain stage, genuine modular card construction. All active circuitry is on pluggable cards for easier service., Marconi style knobs and vintage style engraved pushbuttons.
- Heritage Audio 500 Series Components at a glance
- display 500 Series Components in price range 750 € - 1250 €
- go to product group 500 Series Components
- go to product group Effects and Signal Processors
- show manufacturer details for Heritage Audio
- Heritage Audio Effects and Signal Processors at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page