Hense Plecs Triangle Cream Speedy 1,4 mm
- Thickness: Heavy 1.4 mm
- Triangle (346) flat pick made of Speedy cream plastic
- Extremely fast on strings as the plastic slides particularly well on metal
- Classic equilateral shape in heavy thickness (1.4 mm) as it is popular with many mandolin players and bluegrass players
- With ground playing edges (like well-worn plec) on all 3 corners
- Due to the edges, only suitable for right-handed people
- Approx. 33 mm wide
- Approx. 32 mm high
- Polished smooth surface
- Made in Germany
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 420278 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!