Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Onyx Tenor MS
Reed for tenor saxophone
- Strength: medium-soft (equivalent to approx. 2.0)
- Made of carbon fiber enriched resins, also referred to as Carbon Onyx
- Easy response, warm bass, powerful highs and an easily playable high note register
- Lasts 20-30x longer than a wood reed
- 100% ready to play from the first second
- No play-in necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Always available in the exact same thickness
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odourless even after prolonged use
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 421301 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!