Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Onyx Tenor Sax MS
Reed for tenor saxophone
- Strength: medium-soft (equivalent to approx. 2.0)
- Made of carbon fiber enriched resins, also referred to as Carbon Onyx
- Easy response, warm bass, powerful highs and an easily playable high note register
- Lasts 20-30x longer than a wood reed
- 100% ready to play from the first second
- No play-in necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Always available in the exact same thickness
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odourless even after prolonged use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 421301 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!